Is Scott Robinson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Open Right Now
Is Scott Robinson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Open Right Now?
Yes, Scott Robinson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is open right now!
At this time, we are still open, but we’re operating a bit differently. If you’d like to visit our Ram dealership in Torrance, California, you’ll need to make an appointment first. This goes for both our sales and service departments. If you have any questions, please contact Scott Robinson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and speak with a member of our team.
Can I Buy a Car from Scott Robinson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Right Now?
Yes, you can buy a car from Scott Robinson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram right now.
Scott Robinson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is committed to serving the local Torrance community any way we can during this pandemic, so we’re making it easier than ever to upgrade to a new car while practicing recommended social distancing techniques. If you’re interested in buying a new Jeep or used car for sale right now, we encourage you to make an appointment for us to deliver a vehicle right to your door. Whether you’re interested in buying or leasing a new Ram, you’ll get peace of mind knowing we’ll deliver it to you.
If you choose to have a car delivered to you, know that all of our vehicles are properly cleaned and sanitized per the guidelines we’ve received from local authorities. Our staff is trained on the best practices for social distancing to ensure every interaction is safe.
Learn more about Scott Robinson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram’s delivery service here.
Are Car Dealerships Essential in California?
Since auto repair shops are essential businesses in California, Scott Robinson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is open and accepting service appointments right now.
Our Torrance service center is fully staffed and ready to tend to all your routine and critical auto repair essentials.
Is Scott Robinson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Open for Service?
Yes, Scott Robinson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is open for service. Auto repair shops are essential businesses, so we will continue to remain open unless instructed differently by authorities.
Whether your check engine light is on or you simply want to take care of routine maintenance, you can trust our Ram service center in Torrance, CA, for reliable auto repairs nearby. We can take care of Jeep oil changes, brake repairs, battery replacements and more! If you’d like to schedule a service appointment or learn about the current Scott Robinson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram hours, just give us a call at (855) 301-2211.
Does Scott Robinson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Deliver?
Yes, Scott Robinson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is happy to deliver to you.
To protect both our customers and our employees, the entire team at Scott Robinson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is practicing safe social distancing. However, we are working and we’re ready to tend to all your Jeep sales needs. If you’re interested in buying a vehicle from us, our team would be happy to bring you the car, truck or SUV you’ve been eyeing. If you’d then like to buy the car, we’ll talk to you about our new Dodge specials so we can get you behind the wheel as soon as possible.
What Are the New Scott Robinson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Sanitation Measures?
Here at Scott Robinson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, there’s nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our customers and employees. In addition to our regular cleaning schedule, we are taking steps to protect our community, including:
- Increasing the number of times our dealership is cleaned daily.
- Sanitizing high-touch areas frequently, including door handles, chairs, desks and phones.
- Disinfecting our vehicles before and after test-drives, including high-touch areas like door handles, key fobs, steering wheels, and gear shifts.
- Ensuring that all our employees are washing their hands frequently and using hand sanitizer in between washings.
- Instructing any employee who does not feel well or is experiencing symptoms to stay home from work, and encouraging customers who do not feel well to reschedule their appointments or speak with us remotely.
- Postponing any business-related travel, including meetings and vendor visits.
How Should I Clean My Car to Prevent Coronavirus?
If you’re using your car for errands like grocery store runs or any other purpose, it’s important to sanitize it frequently to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Not sure how to disinfect your car? We recommend the following measures:
- Wash your hands; put on disposable gloves (if available) before you begin sanitizing your car.
- Use mild dish soap or other common household disinfectants to scrub high-touch areas like the dashboard, steering wheel, touchscreens, and door handles.
- If you have space and supplies, consider keeping disinfecting wipes in your car for more frequent wipe downs.
- Not sure how to clean leather seats in a car? You can use any type of leather cleaner. Be sure to use a microfiber cloth to avoid scratching the leather!
You can see more tips on how to sanitize a car here.